Federal Prison Designations, Sentence Computations, Transfers and Programming Assistance
Retaining Our Services Offers You Significant Advantages:
How specifically can a consultant improve your position?
If you decide to add a counselor or consultant to your defense team, why should you add us?
- Have you been charged with a more serious offense than is justified?
- What lower offenses, or factors in your favor, can be identified and effectively presented to help lower your potential exposure?
- What can be done to prepare you to present as favorably as possible in court?
- What can be done to increase your chances that a favorable plea agreement can be struck?
- Does the pre-sentence report document all areas that could benefit you? For example, enhancements and deductions are often times missing or incorrect.
- How can you persuade the Court to recommend a favorable designation?
- How can such a designation best be worded?
- Do you fully understand the E-designation process?
- Will your family benefit from counseling relating to the process that both you and your family will be impacted by?
- What is the best way to self-surrender?
- What should you take or not take to prison?
- How can you reduce the impact of any incarceration on your family members?
- How do you set up your commissary and how can you get what you need from the outside world to make any sentence as comfortable as possible?
- How do you establish a visiting list?
- What restrictions are there on communication inside?
- When can your family visit and how is that made as comfortable as possible?
- What is a case manager and how can you best deal with them?
- How can you avoid any problems as you communicate with other offenders inside the institution?
- How to get the most benefit from any internment?
- How does one ask for RRC?
- What is a forward Congressional? What is it?
- Do I qualify for a full year of RRC?
- Do I qualify for benefits under The Second Chance Act?
- How can I get a job quickly once I’m in RRC?
- How do I qualify for Home Confinement/Home Detention?
- Can I have a cell phone, in RRC not prison?
- What kind of job do I need?
- What are things officials will look at on my home inspection in order to get Home Confinement?
- How to begin your supervision under United States Probation?
- How to shave time off your “paper” federal probation term?
- These are just some of the major issues that I cover with clients, their attorneys and family members.
- Offices are conveniently located in Southlake and Highland Park/Dallas.
Call Bruce Cameron 214-431-2032
Latest posts by Bruce Cameron (see all)
- Institution Services- Audits Inspections Contracting - December 15, 2018
- Prisoners and Defendants We Have Helped - February 22, 2015
- Why Retain Our Services? - December 31, 2014