Are you Facing Federal Investigation?
If you are a person of interest in a federal investigation, or are facing federal charges or sentencing, you know you need a lawyer. Any experienced lawyer will tell you that prosecution of federal criminal cases is a team effort by the government. If you want to mount a serious challenge to such a prosecution, and one that is cost effective, the benefit of consulting and counseling services must be weighed. You should also recognize that most federal prosecutions are successful, even in the face of a strong defense. A defense team helps to reduce a client’s exposure, and to increase the odds of a more favorable placement.
Why Hire a Federal Prison Consultant?
The government will be evaluating not just the conduct they believe you engaged in, but they will be evaluating you. Federal charges and sentencing guidelines dictate an examination of the offender as well as the offense. An effective response requires that you perform a careful self-evaluation and be prepared to present yourself in court.
A consultant who has the federal experience and holds the credentials to perform a competent evaluation can greatly improve your position. Current knowledge of factors impacting sentencing, of facilities where a client may serve any sentence, and of how to increase the chance of favorable facility designation, can help you obtain the best outcome.
Why Use Us as your Federal Prison Consultants?
We have more than thirty plus years of recent experience in the federal justice system. You will be choosing a team that possess broad-based federal experience, including the important areas of drug and sex offender treatment.
We have substantial forensic examination experience and credentials as a licensed professional counselor. Adding a lawyer with twenty years of experience prosecuting in the federal system will likely cost you five or six hundred dollars per hour. Our group can offer three decades of hands-on practical federal experience to your team. We will contribute to the preparation and presentation of your defense, and offer these benefits at a very reasonable cost. We will help to prepare you for everything the government will be throwing at you. We will contribute inside knowledge that can increase your chances of the best outcome.
Attorney Support Services:
- Criminal Complaint review;
- Indictment Reviews
- PSR Review
- Criminal History Scoring
- Discovery Review
- Pleas Agreement Review
- Custody and Security Scoring
Client Support Services:
- Sentence Reductions
- Medical Care Requests
- 2nd Chance Act Releases
Why Case Consulting/Counseling can benefit you:
- Have you been charged with a more serious offense than is justified?
- What lower offenses, or factors in your favor, can be identified and effectively presented to help lower your potential exposure?
- What can be done to prepare you to present as favorably as possible in court?
- What can be done to increase your chances that a favorable plea agreement can be struck?
- Does the pre-sentence report document all areas that could benefit you? For example, enhancements and deductions are often times missing or incorrect.
- How can you persuade the Court to recommend a favorable designation?
- How can such a designation best be worded?
- Do you fully understand the E-designation process?
- Will your family benefit from counseling relating to the process that both you and your family will be impacted by?
- What is the best way to self-surrender?
- What should you take or not take to prison?
- How can you reduce the impact of any incarceration on your family members?
- How do you set up your commissary and how can you get what you need from the outside world to make any sentence as comfortable as possible?
What is it really like on the Inside of a federal facility?
- How do you establish a visiting list?
- What restrictions are there on communication inside?
- When can your family visit and how is that made as comfortable as possible?
- What is a case manager and how can you best deal with them?
- How can you avoid any problems as you communicate with other offenders inside the institution?
- How to get the most benefit from any internment?
Halfway House/Residential Re-entry Center
- How does one ask for RRC?
- What is a forward Congressional? What is it?
- Do I qualify for a full year of RRC?
- Do I qualify for benefits under The Second Chance Act?
- How can I get a job quickly once I’m in RRC?
- How do I qualify for Home Confinement/Home Detention?
- Can I have a cell phone, in RRC not prison?
- What kind of job do I need?
- What are things officials will look at on my home inspection in order to get Home Confinement?
After the Expiration of your Federal Prison Sentence:
- How to begin your supervision under United States Probation?
- How to shave time off your “paper” federal probation term?
- These are just some of the major issues that I cover with clients, their attorneys and family members.
- Offices are conveniently located in Southlake and Highland Park/Dallas.
Call Bruce Cameron 214-431-2032 or
Latest posts by Bruce Cameron (see all)
- Institution Services- Audits Inspections Contracting - December 15, 2018
- Prisoners and Defendants We Have Helped - February 22, 2015
- Why Retain Our Services? - December 31, 2014